Effective date: August 11, 2021
The security of your data is important for us. We, GetTilo, as data controllers, are committed to collect only information about you that is essential for the provision and continuous improvement of our products and services, and that belongs to us to adhere to all legal requirements.
1. Collection of information about you
1.1. When you register for a GetTilo account (“Account”), we collect personal information about you, including but not restricted to your full name, address, email address and telephone number, role and type of work you do. We also collect information about your company, including your company’s name, the type of business, company address and telephone number.
1.2 Sources of Personal Data
We collect Personal Data about you from:
- when you provide such information directly to us, and
- when Personal Data about you is automatically collected in connection with your use of our Services.
- Information We Get From Others.
- When they provide us with Personal Data about you (“Third Parties”).
- We may use analytics service providers to analyse how you interact and engage with the Services, or third parties may help us provide you with customer support.
- When you sign up for an account with us using your calendar provider (for example, Google Calendar or Office 365), we will import the contents of your calendar, including any calendars to which you have access, to your GetTilo account.
- We may use vendors to obtain information to generate leads and create user profiles.
- We receive information about you from some of our vendors who assist us with marketing or promotional services related to how you interact with our websites, applications, products, services, advertisements or communications.
1.3 Categories of Personal Data We Collect
- Personal Identifiers
- Real name (as provided by your calendar provider)
- Internet protocol address
- Email address
- Account name
- Calendar events and their descriptions
Source: You / Third Parties
- Internet or other similar network activity information
- Interactions with an internet website application or advertisement
- Geolocation data
- Location of residence
- Location of workplace
- Inferences drawn from other personal information
- Inferences are drawn to determine preferred meeting times
Source: Third Parties
1.4 Cookies and Web Beacons
- Some cookies may not be related to GetTilo. If you visit a page on our website with embedded content from, e.g. YouTube or Facebook, cookies from these websites can be stored on your computer. We have no control over the distribution of such third-party cookies. You should consult the websites of such third parties for more information about these cookies and their respective data protection provisions.
- Except for the information you choose to share with us, cookies or web beacons do not allow us to access any other information about you on your computer, mobile device, or another device.
- Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser settings to decline cookies. The rejection of cookies used by our website, mobile application or web-based software can mean that you cannot use them to their full extent and that they no longer function properly when you use them.
2. Use of your personal information
2. Processing information about you
We process Personal Data to operate, improve, understand and personalize our Services. We use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To create and manage your account.
- To provide our services and provide you with all relevant information, security warnings and support messages.
- To improve and personalise our services.
- To display User Content associated with your account and make sure it is available to you when you use our Services.
- To communicate with you about news and updates to our services and inform you about promotions, incentives and rewards offered by us and/or partners of the GetTilo Team. You can unsubscribe from receiving such communications by sending an email to DPO@gettilo.com to withdraw your relevant consent. We can continue to provide GetTilo services to you without this additional service.
- To develop the Services, including testing, research, analysis and product development.
- To protect against or deter fraudulent, illegal or harmful actions and maintain the safety, security and integrity of our Services.
We will not collect additional categories of Personal Data or use the Personal Data we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
3. Share of your personal information
3.1. We may share information we have collected about you with our partners. This data is transmitted so that we can provide all services for you.
3.2 We may also share the information we collect about you with third parties with whom we work for advertising campaigns, contests, special offers or other events or activities connected with our services if you have not opted out of such communications.
3.3. We may disclose the information we have collected about you to third parties in connection with any merger, sale of any shares or assets in the company, financing, acquisition, disposal or dissolution of all or part of our business.
3.4 We may disclose the information we have collected about you to perform services on our behalf, including providing customer service, providing advertising or marketing services or providing analytic services.
4. Data security
4.1. We are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and storage about you is secure. We take appropriate measures, including administrative, technical and physical procedures, to protect your data from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. When you are logged into your account, all Internet communication is secured by means of “Secure Socket Layer” (“SSL”) technology with very secure 256-bit encryption.
4.2. This high level of security can only be effective if you follow certain security practices yourself, including never disclosing your account or login data to third parties. If you think that login data for your account is exposed, you should contact customer support immediately.
4.3. The transmission of information over the Internet is not entirely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the secure transmission of your information to us. Any transfer is at your own risk. After we have received your information, we apply strict procedures and security structures to prevent unauthorised access.
5. Storage of data
5.1.We reserve the right to retain, delete and destroy all information collected about you when you terminate your account unless you have requested otherwise.
5.2. Without prejudice to the above provisions, you have the right to request the deletion of your data. We cannot provide any further GetTilo services to you if you request the deletion of your data.
5.3. You can request the deletion of your data by sending an email to DPO@gettilo.com
6 . Links to other websites
If you call up links to third-party websites on our website that are not owned by GetTilo, please note that these websites have their data protection provisions. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for such data protection regulations. Before you submit information about yourself to such websites, you should consult and read through the respective data protection provisions.
7. Your right to information and your data protection options
You have the right to request information about the personal data that we have stored about you. You can instruct us at any time not to carry out procedures for the collection, storage or disclosure of information about you following these data protection provisions. If you request that we no longer process your data, we can no longer provide GetTilo services for you. You have the right to send us the following requests:
- Right to information: You can request a copy of your personal data and a copy of the personal data you have provided in a machine-readable format.
- Right of withdrawal or right to restriction of processing: You can request that we no longer use all or some of your personal data or that we restrict our processing of your data.
- Correct data: You can request the correction or update of the personal data we hold about you.
- Delete data: You can request that we destroy or delete all or some of your personal data.
- If you request a copy of your personal data or the change, deletion or update of personal data or if you want to withdraw your consent to our data processing, you can send us your request via DPO@gettilo.com.
- If you are not satisfied, you have the right to complain with the competent data protection authority. GetTilo will cooperate fully in such investigations and will endeavour to answer all inquiries as completely as possible. You can find the competent authority for each country on the website of the European Commission: http://ec.europa.eu/
8. Revocation of the declaration of consent
Please note that we may no longer be able to provide the services you have requested and can therefore terminate corresponding agreements with you if you decide to withdraw your consent for our further processing in accordance with these data protection provisions. In addition, it may be necessary for us to continue to store your personal data in order to meet legal and regulatory obligations.
GetTilo UG, stallschreiber 24, Berlin, Germany, PO 10179